We've had such a great response to our first Turkey Shoot that we are going to schedule multiple Turkey Shoots in the October, November, and December months. Check our Calendar for this and all other events that we are having.
We'll supply the ammunition for 12, 16, 20, or .410 as well as the targets. You supply the gun - or we'll have a few on hand to shoot with.
Our Turkey Shoot Rules:
- Hosted at SHARPE Shooters outdoor range
- SHARPE Shooters provides the shells so everyone is shooting the same ammo
- All guns must be factory stock with a 30" or less barrel, no optic, red dot, or holographic sights
- Cylinder up through Full chokes only (no turkey, super tight waterfowl or like chokes)
- 12, 16, 20, or 410 GA
- Each shell is $5 (no range fees for participating in Turkey Shoot)
- If you don't have a shotgun and wish to participate, we will supply a 12GA pump for you to use
- Cash prize rounds are 50/50 split
- Kid only rounds
- Women only rounds
- Meat rounds will be determined by the number of participants
- Winner of each round determined by most pellets in 10 ring. In the event of a tie, the number of pellets in the 9 ring will determine the winner.
- Any shooter with a pellet directly hitting the middle of the bullseye "X" will receive a free range pass to SHARPE Shooters for future
use regardless of winning the round or not
- No reservations are necessary as this will be a "walk-in" shoot with the first round being held as soon as we have our first 5 or more